Wednesday 27 May 2009

Copics Colour Challenge

The colours for this week's Copics Colour Challenge are:

R59 - Cardinal Red
YG63 - Pea Green
C3 - Cool Grey
I'm on a mission to use up some paper scraps at the moment and managed it again with this card, although most of them are K&Co, with the addition of ephemera from a K&Co pack. OK, I'll own up, I ordered some of the new ranges yesterday from Charmed, so it lessens the guilt using up old bits and pieces!

Been enjoying the lovely weather and spending time in the garden, although today doesn't look too promising, so maybe I'll have a play with my new stash if it arrives this morning.

Have a good day! xxx

11 comments:

Tara said...

New ranges at Charmed? Oh I wish you hadn't said - I was trying to be good, lol!
Lovely card Juliet and the embellishments are so sweet. Have fun with your new stash today, I just got a parcel through from Funky Kits so I'm off for a play too, YAY! xx

Unknown said...

i better go and have a look at the new goodies...this is a superb card..have lots of fun playing with your new stash lucky you....hugs sassyx

Karen said...

Aaaaawwww what a cutie. Gorjus card Juliet.

Love Karen xxx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Fab card...love the colours and I am on a mission to use scraps too..too many cluttering up the place. Might have to join this challenge now I have some copics to play with ...yeah!!! Might just have to check these new ranges out too ...
have a fab day,
Judy xx

Tara said...

Now I really wish i hadn't read your post this morning - I hopped over for a nosy! Flippin 'eck, where do I start? I want it all..... NOW!! That's one very sad bank balance for me again this month, thanks Juliet, lol!! xx

Sarah C said...

Beautiful card Juliet and I love the sentiment too. Have fun when your parcel arrives xoxo

Adele said...

Another beautiful card Juliet. I hope you have fun with you new stash, rain or shine!

Funny, I had a few more Copics drop through my door today! he he he!

Dingle.xx

Sandie said...

Sweet card!! Love the colour combo and that pretty stamp.

Elaine said...

Juliet this is utterly gorgeous! Love it!

Karen Mortensen said...

Yep yep yep, another fabby card from the ultra talented Ms Dunn! Love it!
xx

Riet said...

Woww Juliet,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x