Friday 28 September 2007

TAGGED!

Well I haven't had time for any challenges today but am delighted to have discovered I have been tagged by my amazingly talented friend Louly.

4 Places I have worked
Department of Health & Social Security
Yorkshire Bank
My own shop
Holy Trinity Senior School

4 Places I have lived
Burnley, Lancashire
Morcambe, Lancashire
Nottingham
Halifax, West Yorkshire

4 Places I have visited
France
Canary Islands
Spain
Cyprus

4 Favourite foods
Anything Italian
Roast beef and Yorkshire Pudding
Anything chocolatey
Egg and Chips (well I could have lied and said fruit & vegetables)

4 Places I would rather be
Birmingham (only because my son is at Uni there and I miss him)
Cyprus (with my lovely friends)
Ally Pally (tomorrow)
In a hot bath with lovely Molton Brown aromas and candlelight but not too bothered about the champagne.

4 blogging buddies - because I love visit all their blogs
Tee
Andrea
Paula
Deb

3 comments:

Louly said...

Hi Juliet, thanks for playing.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Cheers for the tag & as you see I was looking into my pixie dust & saw it coming, supplied the answers for your...lol...
Hope you enjoy your time at Ally Pally.

Deb said...

Thanks for the tag Juliet, I will get onto it in a mo!