Friday 12 October 2007

Blog 'Til You Drop Challenge

Blog 'Til You Drop Challenge No 11, set by
Katie.....It's Only Words......

Katie's challenge (#11) is to use words in your project - not just a single word, like 'inspire' or 'dream' - oh no! that would be too easy! Instead, use poetry, prose, a little quote or a little verse.

I just had to take part in this challenge as I love using poetry as inspiration. I really like the poetry of Dylan Thomas, much of which is about nature, and this one 'Here in this Spring' inspire this layout. The embellishments were chosen to reflect the words.

The papers are DCVW Pocket Full of Posies and the embellishments are various items all found in my stash. I made the clock in Autumn using a circle punch, peel offs and a brad and added
various rub ons and faux stitching to the layout.

I must add that the PFOP papers are just about my all time favourite!

1 comment:

Mellie said...

Fab creaion Juliet. I love my PFOP papers too.