Wednesday 10 October 2007

CardMakers United Challenge No. 4 - Shoes!

On to one of my favourite subjects for this
challenge - SHOES!

The challenge has been set by the lovely Debz. She has chosen the theme......Shoes I think we'll have fun with this one, I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

I cut Bazzil cardstock from a template, stamped with a Design Elements Elegance stamp, used velour ribbon sliders from Mei Flower with scrummy ribbon which I can't remember the name of and added glitter strips to the edge of the heel. The sentiment stamp is HOTP.

Pop over to CardMakers United for a peek and please join in - the more the better! We are a
really friendly bunch and have lots of fun
threads going as well as challeges and
competitions.

Looking forward to DCM Friday Challenge - I wonder if it will be Christmassy..........hmmm?

8 comments:

Louly said...

Oh this is brilliant Juliet! I just thought, I think it's your turn to set the next CMU challenge if you want to.

Debbie said...

What a great card, love those buckles Juliet. :)

Debbie X

Karen Mortensen said...

Fab card Juliet! Very elegant and PINK!! :o)

Unknown said...

OHH WOW! WHAT A GORGEOUS CARD!

Marlou McAlees said...

Juliet, I love this so much, real girlie, beautiful!!!!!! :) x

Deb said...

Fantastic card, very unusual, pretty and with such gorgeous embellishments!

Rosie said...

Juliet - I love this card... and I've got that ribbon in my stash (well, in DD's stash now, of course!)

Mellie said...

Such a great girly card Juliet. Fab!