Thursday 3 January 2008

HAPPY 2008 & Daring Cardmakers Dare

It is so long since I blogged - in fact it is so long since I made something, apart from mince pies, yule logs and trifle!!

A bit late again, but here is my effort for the DCM Dare of last Friday.....


'Team dare year end....4 of the best
Hi All. Today we have decided to revisit your most favourite dares of 2007. The four top dares, decided by the number of comments you made on them are (in no particular order): 'buttons', 'ribbons', ...'and cut' and 'frames'. We would like you to use this week as many of those dares as you like to make your card in any theme and any style.'

Paper and chick stamp are Imaginisce, ladybirds K&Co Wild Saffron, all available from http://charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk

I hand cut the chicks, so that is where the dare comes in. Can't wait for spring with the daffodils and tulips and a bit of warmth from the sun.

I have more cards to add over the next few days and have made a note to blog daily! I will also be showing my Charmed Cards and Crafts CJ which is coming home next week - yeah!!

11 comments:

Jilli said...

A beautiful card, love the little chicks and the colours you've used.

Sarah said...

I love the colours Juliet, and those birdies are so cute!

Sandy said...

This is stuuning. Love this creation.

Andrea, said...

fabulous card, those birds are so cute and great colours

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Juliet, these cards are really beautiful, happy new year xx

Louly said...

Snap! What are we like ay? That's fab Juliet.

Louly said...

Snap! What are we like ay? That's fab Juliet.

Sarah C said...

Those chicks are brill and the whole card is fab

Rhi said...

This is just gorgeous! I know what you mean about spring, the snowdrops are peeking out the ground so its not too far away!

Mellie said...

Cute card, love it.

Rosietoes said...

I'm really into birds at this minute Juliet and this is gorgeous. I love your choice of papers, the colours, just everything about it.