Sunday 23 March 2008

HERE AGAIN!

See, I said I'd be back and here I am!
The first card uses a Penny Black ballerina stamp which I got for half price in Harrogate - I love this image - it is watercoloured with Whispers pens. Paper is BG. The papers for this card are K & Co Amy Butler 'Belle' and, although they are a bit 'busy' I love the colours. This was made for Sketch Challenge #4 on http://charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk
Another challenge on http://charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk - this time Dippydora's challenge to make a four piece folding screen card using vellum and embossing. This is a birthday card for the boys' Grandma next month.
I wonder if I can make it back here tomorrow??? Thanks for visiting, Juliet xx

3 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Wow! They're fantastic! Great stamp and colouring! Happy Easter!

Sian said...

Wonderful cards again, love the stamp and the papers on the second card are scrummy

Sarah C said...

You have been busy since you got back. These are all lovely. Wow :D xx