Sunday 2 March 2008

Photo Frame



Originally I had two reasons for making this today...one because as soon as I opened my GoGoGreetings kit I wanted to do it and two because I could take it to the scrapbooking class which I run on Tuesday to give them ideas hopefully, but now I have another reason - the challenge on http://charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk which it also fits in with (except for the spirelli bit, which I think I will give a miss).

Papers are Fancy Pants which were in this month's kit and everything else is from stash but mainly K&Co. I seem to have loads of new stash to play with but no time to play :-( roll on Easter holidays!

9 comments:

Debbie said...

WoW Juliet this is gorgeous, love the papers. And like you say it fits with the 3C's challenge - you will be the first one to have it completed. LOL

Debbie x

Deb said...

This is absolutely fabulous Juliet, I love the colour and all the elements to it!

Sarah C said...

This is fantastic Juliet. The 1st one to complete Lizzie's challenge. Even quicker than Mellie and myself have been LOL

Easter hols'll soon be here xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow Juliet! That's absolutely gorgeous!

Ana Baird said...

It's great! Fabulous colours too!

Louly said...

Ooo thats gorgeous Juliet, I love the papers - scrummy.

Sian said...

Wow, gorgeous work again Juliet, love the papers and the whole Lay out of it ;o)

Louly said...

Hi Juliet, you said I should go into production with my images, well, just wait until you read my latest news!he he

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Hi Juliet

You have been tagged

The rules of the game:• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Tracyx