The lovely Sarah of http://stillcrafting.blogspot.com/ has tagged me....
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
5. What are the last three books that you read?
6. Qvc or create & Craft?
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
8. What is your claim to fame?
And my answers....
1. This is really difficult - I think probably Julie Walters because she is a superb actress and everything she turns her hand to is fabulous.
2. The first two weeks would have to be with Mark Ramprakash because I love dancing and I love cricket (no other reason, honest!). The second two weeks would be pure hell with Angus (I am such a bighead) Deayton - he irritates me beyond belief and HE IS NOT FUNNY!!
3. An abundance of pretty papers, my Whispers pens and my Dottie and George downloads at the moment.
4. An efficient form of transport so I don't have to spend half my spare time sat in traffic jams.
5. The French Lieutenant's Woman, Wuthering Heights and the poetry of Dylan Thomas (for A level).
6. Depends who's on really, but on the whole QVC.
8. My DH's cousin is Andrew Dunn (Roger in Coronation St and Tony in Dinner Ladies).
Now to tag five others....
Dawn - http://allpinkgirl.blogspot.com/ because she inspires me so much and I love pink!
Adele - http://dillydallydingle.blogspot.com/ very talented lady.
Edna - http://ednasplace.blogspot.com/ unbelieveable work - love it so much.
Sian - http://themadthoughtsofacraftycow.blogspot.com/ another super talented lady!
Lou - http://craftsbylouly.blogspot.com/ because without her there would be no Dotty or George and my inspiration would have dried up long ago.