Saturday 11 October 2008

Today's Project - Long Overdue!

Some friends had a baby girl two weeks ago and I've had this Bo Bunny book sitting on my desk waiting to be done. When my Imaginisce 'Fairest of Them All' order arrived from Karen this morning I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.... and here it is. These papers are so beautiful with lovely soft colours and the rub-ons and stamps in the collection are adorable.
Back tomorrow with the Sunday Challenge for Dottie's World.
Thanks for visiting xxx

4 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Ooooh Juliet that looks adorable.

Dolly Mixtures said...

This is just beautiful. Love those pink papers.

Debbie said...

Aww this is just so adorable Juliet - gorgeous and what a brilliant keepsake. ;) :)

xxDebbiexx

Mellie said...

This is so sweet. Gorgeous papers.