Saturday 1 November 2008

Basic Grey Challenge - Christmas

Today's Basic Grey Challenge was easy for me as I received my Wassail order yesterday. I made the scalloped border from punched hearts and attached them to the underside of the matted square, after inking all edges in gold Versacolor. The stamped border is in the same ink, but I can't remember where the stamp is from. I love these acrylic messages, although you can't see it in the photo, this one says 'Joy'. The flowers are Prima Essentials 4 and I think the chipboard Christmas tree is Kelly Panaci, but correct me if I'm wrong as it's a 2007 left-over. I'll be drawing the blog candy winner tonight around 9pm so if you're not already in the draw leave a comment above and good luck! Enjoy your Saturday!
xx

13 comments:

Martine said...

beautiful card as always juliet, and thankyou again for playing along with our challenges :)


xx

martine

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Juliet that is a stunning card, really beautiful and elegant.

Sian said...

Great card, and I love the Primas

Heather said...

This is gorgeous Juliet. Aren't these wassail paper wonderful absolutely beautiful.
hug Heather xx

Unknown said...

Love the card, and ur blog. I check it out daily. have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow Juliet! I love your festive card! The flowers are wonderful!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous, I love it. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week.

Jo x

Tab said...

Wowee fabulous card Juilet! I had to invest in some of those papers, there divine! I love the flowers you have used. :0) Tab xxx

Helena said...

Beautiful card!
xxxx

Sarah C said...

What a gorgeous card xxx

Cathy said...

GOrgeous card - love the papers and your layout.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Really pretty Juliet and original! Pascale :)

Kathleen said...

Great card - and I love the tip about the punched hearts.
Think I will have to try that one!
Kathleen