Thursday 27 November 2008

Tilda Christmas

I've had this 12x12 pad of K&Co Brenda Walton speciality papers sitting around for ages so decided to give them a go. Not my favourite ever Christmas paper - perhaps I need to play a bit more with them. I bought the WeRMemory Keepers magnetic cutting mat, circle cutter and other bits and bobs from QVC recently, and the circle cutter is the best I've tried, particularly as there are really strong magnets to hold the paper/card in place so it doesn't slip. Helps that the cutting mat is a lovely purple too! Have a good day xx

8 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Very pretty card Juliet.

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright colours and the little details! Thanks for popping by my blog! Kim x

Creative Chaos said...

Aaaw, what a sweet card !! Love the colors !!
Patti xx

Maggie said...

Fantastic blog and your cards are beautiful, I will definately keep coming back. Margaretxxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. I love the papers you've used also. Michele x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow love this card so cute and gorgeous ,love it xxxDawnxxx
will have to look it these cutters ,
hope you are ok xxx

Helena said...

Oh wow this is beautiful!!!

Love the colours!

xxxx

Mellie said...

Beautiful card.