Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope there aren't too many hungover from last night - I'll blog quietly just in case! Did you see the fireworks in London on the telly? Weren't they fabulous? We had a few round here, but the most memorable bit was watching all the neighbours doing the Hokey Cokey at 1am - hilarious!

I have a card I made yesterday to show you using Basic Grey (again!). The image is paper pieced and I stamped and coloured the flower border to tone with the paper.



I also decided to make a minibook yesterday with all my favourite crafting techniques/trends from 2008. I'll try to upload it later today or tomorrow - just have the back cover to finish.
Have a restful day xx

3 comments:

Claire Mackaness said...

What a lovely card Juliette. I love that BG paper, it's one of my favourites. Happy NY

Karen said...

Gorjus card Juliet. BG is one of my favourite stash papers.
Happy New Year!

Love Karen xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Very cute. Love the papers. Kim