Tuesday 20 January 2009

Something I Made Earlier...

This is a card a made a couple of weeks ago and haven't shown yet using a Sugar Nellie image which has been paper pieced and Basic Grey Euphoria papers. I stamped the border of the image and Cuttlebugged the lilac Coredinations cardstock, added a few buttons from stash and American Crafts velvet ribbon to finish.

Been busy working on other projects today and enjoying the sunshine. Pop by tomorrow for my first card using the new Dottie and George downloads. xxx

6 comments:

Camilla said...

Wow! You have done an amazing job with the papers, it looks great!:)
Hugs, Camilla

Tara said...

Very pretty card, I love that velvet ribbon! xx

Kathy said...

This is soooo sweet, Juliet. Tis a funny thing, I dug out my Euphoria papers the opther day for a project - it's not on my blog yet though - but since then I keep finding more and more people using them, after not seeing anything for ages. Maybe we've all had the same subliminal messages from BG........

Nicky said...

Your card is lovely the papers and colurs are beautiful

Sharon Caudle said...

How CUTE!!! I love how she looks! Great card! :)

Sarah C said...

Hi Juliet, I'm finally here doing a catch up and wow what a lot of absolutely gorgeous and stunning cards you've made. I absolutely adore them all xxx