Friday 30 January 2009

Thank you for all your good wishes...

Hi and I want to say a huge thank you to everyone for their good wishes and positive vibes and the gorgeous cards and flowers I have received - I'm back home now, a bit sore and tired, but recovering well. I'm not turning into a political animal or anything, but I have to say, in my experience, our NHS is just the best! The treatment and care I have received since being diagnosed with breast cancer in November and during the two operations has been absolutely faultless, and the doctors and nurses are simply amazing.

Several lovely blogging buddies have given me awards over the last few days and I want to thank you too - it means a lot that you thought of me, and I will display them all as soon as I can.

Hopefully back very soon with some more projects.

xxx

9 comments:

Nicola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicola said...

Sorry typo...
Bless you Juliet! I hope you soon feel back to normal,takecare.xxx

clare said...

AWW..juliet...glad to hear your home and well,and that the NHS treated you good.take care and sending you special get well hugs.
love clarex

Nicky said...

Glad you are back home, and like you I have always found NHS good. Sending you Hugs and Care x x

aardvarkpest said...

Glad you are back home. There no where quite like home.
Take care.

Glenda

debby4000 said...

Glad to hear you're home, now put you feet and take it easy.

cats whiskers said...

So Pleased to here you are home and feeling well dear, I must agree with you the NHS is terrific. Thinkig of you and sending you big hugs
Jacqui xxxx

Kim Dellow said...

Good to hear you are home again, it is always nice to be home. Relax and take it easy. Recovery hugs. Kim

Kirsten Alicia said...

Hi Juliet, I'm so glad you're back home. Take care of yourself, sending you hugs. BTW, I've been there, so if there's anything I can help you with just shout. Kirsten x.