Saturday 7 February 2009

Basic Grey Challenge - Let's Mix It Up!

So the brief is to use at least two different collections in your project at Basic Grey Challenge this week. I used Sultry and Euphoria papers for my card with the beautiful Holly image from Louise Brigden's new collection 'Holly and Madison'. I used Distress Inks to colour, punched the flowers from the same papers and doodled a flower border with my white Inkessentials pen, adding tiny Papermania gems to the centres. The end result is a bit 'flower power/60's' I think!

I love the Basic Grey challenges - because I love Basic Grey!xx

10 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

Juliet, Your card is absolutely beautiful!!! I love the BG papers you combined here, I am going to file this fabulous combo in the back of my head and use it myself, hope you don't mind!!! This girl is so adorable I love her and you colouring is flawless! Love the flowers and the flower power theme for your card...how fun!!! The velvet brads are awesome too!!!! What a GORGEOUS card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at BG Challenges!!!
Hugs,t

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Juliet. Love those flowers & the papers you've used :o)

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Sue said...

oh gorgeous card hun, i luv that image she is lovely, sue.x

Katy said...

Fab card!! Love the colours and the image :)

xx

maddy hill said...

beautiful Juliet ! they are fab downloads arnt they ! and your colouring is superb !

love maddy

Nicky said...

Another stunning card, love the new image of Holly and Madison, and your colouring is beautiful

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely STUNNING! ♥

Hugs, Dawn

Mellie said...

Love this card. Image looks fab in those colours too. Our Lou's a bit clever with her designs and you complement them very nicely. *wub*

Heather said...

Brilliant card Juliet - love the combo of papers you've used and that image is so adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Gayatri said...

awesome card Juliet. Love the stamped image and the colors are so pleasing.
luv
Gayatri xx