Sunday 8 February 2009

Dotties World Sunday Challenge - Love and Romance

Here is my card for Karen's challenge over at Dottie's World this week - and it's Love and Romance. I've used the stunningly gorgeous Madison today one of the stars of the brand new 'Holly and Madison' collection available NOW at Charmed Cards and Crafts. I coloured with Distress Ink and used some Basic Grey papers and pink glitter card.

You'll notice that white pen has been out again. I bought myself another yesterday!!
Have a lovely Sunday and thanks for visiting xxx

13 comments:

Adele said...

Oh Juliet, this is gorgeous. The inks work so well- I simply must try them out.

Hmm...white pen..I think one of the children must have run off with mine-cannot find in anywhere! LOL

Love Dingle.xx

Louly said...

Juliet this is so pretty! You never make a card I don't like - you're fabulous!

Karen Mortensen said...

It's gorgeous Juliet. I love the soft pastel colours, they work so well with the theme. Beautiful!!

xxxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Beautiful card, love the layout & colours...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Nicola said...

Love it Juliet, love the shades of pink,makes it look soo delicate and romantic! Gorgeous card!
Nicola.xx

Katy said...

Gorgeous card Juliet, I love all your cards :)

xx

Riet said...

o what a beautiful card Juliet.

hugs Riet.xx

Nicky said...

THis is beautiful,Colours are stunning and the image is so pretty

Creative Chaos said...

A wonderful card again, Juliet !! Love it !!
Patti xx

Mellie said...

Lovely card and the colours are great.

mueppi said...

Hi Juliet
your card is so lovely like always!
Hugs Gisela

having a {me} day said...

This is awesome! I love how you colour! Kat

Nicole Bailey said...

I just love your style...you pick beautiful patterned paper and then color your images to match perfectly. :O)