Saturday 14 March 2009

Back in the Craft Room and Raring to Go at 7am!?!?

Don't know what's wrong with me this morning - must be the light and sunny morning, but I hope to play challenge catch up today! Although this card isn't for a challenge, I wanted to show it anyway because it's my absolute favourite character from the 'Animal Magic' downloads from Charmed Cards and Crafts and Louise Brigden. 'Scruff' is coloured with Copics and I used Blonde Moments papers, cutting out some of the elements and adding lots of doodling and handwritten messages.
Isn't he just adorable - and a great 'Get Well' card for a man too!
Have a great weekend - hope to have lots more to show later xxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Juliet. what are you talking about light and sunny morning??? Can you send some of that my way.
Love th card and the image is adorable. Off to CC to have a look.

shell xx

cats whiskers said...

Morning Hun what a great card to wake me up this morning It has really made me smile sweetie, no need to ask if you are feeling Ok I am so pleased you are not having any rotten effects dear. Have a wonderful week end and thanks for sharing
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

what a adorable card....its like a scene from m a disney movie full of character and beautifully made....sassyxx

Tab said...

How gorge is your card?.....very! That image is just too cute, and I love the whole distress feel to you card!
Hugs Tab xxx

Elaine Stark said...

This as a fab image, love what you have done with it. Elaine

Riet said...

wowww Juliet,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Dawn said...

This is gorgeous and boy I love the Scruffy fur you gave him!!

Sooo cute

Dawn