Thursday 11 June 2009

Colour Create Challenge - Blush Pink, Lilac & Mossy Green


This week's challenge at Colour Create is to use a beautiful combination of Blush Pink, Lilac and Mossy Green, all chosen by Tara's daughter, Georgia, and the Design Team have come up with some wonderful creations to provide inspiration. The extra option is to use die cuts.

For my card I used another of Maddy's stamps from Hanglar, Heidi Grace 'A Little Bird's Tale' papers and rub-ons, the die cut tree is October Afternoon, with punched flowers and leaves and a Papermania butterfly. We hope you are able to join us in the challenge this week.

I actually went out last night, another major milestone as I'm usually early to bed these days. Four of us went to see Angels and Demons and I can thoroughly recommend it! I love a conspiracy and with Tom Hanks you usually can't go wrong, especially for £3.25 on the half price Orange Wednesday deal.

The sun is shining again this morning and it's all looking good. Have a great day xxx

13 comments:

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Fabulous card! Love the image and the little row of flowers! Beautifully coloured :) Glad you enjoyed the film!
hugs Judy x

scrappyjacky said...

Such a pretty card...these colours are gorgeous...beautiful colouring.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Juliet,l love the stamp and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

blackdragon said...

This is beautiful... as all your cards are .... you have been such an inspiration to me... hadnt done 'cute' til i started stalking you.... sorry following you!!!
Loved the book... glad film was good too... will wait for dvd, cant get out to go to cinema.
love 'n' hugs lynx

Tara said...

This is so sweet Juliet and I love that you used the precut die shape as your extra option - it gives peeps ideas of the variety we can use!
I always forget about the Orange Film Wednesday thing - thanks for reminding me ;o)

Dena said...

Wow Juliet you are a very talented lady. This is out of this world. The papers, the image, all of it just beautiful! Hugs, Dena

Unknown said...

Hello Juliet,

Love your card, beautiful image and gorgeous papers!

Hugs Renata

Tab said...

Absolutely gorgeous card hun, love the sweet image and you have coloured her beautifully too! Love all the embellies too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, such a fantastic card Juliet. I love the papers you have used and those little flowers. What punch have you used ?

I went to see Angels and Demons a couple of weeks ago and I'm glad you enjoyed it too !

Have a great weekend,

Hugs,

Jo x

Chris said...

A beautiful card Juliet, it's so bright and cheerful. Gorgeous image and the die cut tree is fantastic! Glad you enjoyed the film, that's one I want to see, I love Tom Hanks and agree, you can't beat a good thriller. Have a great weekend. Chris xx

Muppet said...

I really love this, the pink is gorgeous!

Glad you got to go out, I haven't seen Angels and Demons yet I usually wait for the dvd lol!

Heather said...

Fabulous Juliet - love how you've coloured that gorgeous hAnglar girl and those Heidi Grace papers are delicious. That row of flowers at the bottom are stunning!
hugs Heather xx

Yvonne Randall said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful I can't even begin to say which one I like the best.

Yvonne