Monday 13 August 2007

Another Crafty Day!

I can't tell you how much I am enjoying these school holidays - I am in crafting heaven! I have been playing with my H2Os today, having not touched them for ages, and am really impressed with them. The irridescence is beautiful, particularly in Mme. Berth's dress. I also managed to do a card suitable for a man - a rare event, with the wine stamp, again coloured with H2Os.
The two collage stamps are coloured with chalks and highlighted with glaze - this stamp is one of my favourites as it is so versatile. There seems to be an orange theme going on today too - maybe to make up for the lack of sunshine? Anyway, I hope you enjoy looking and thanks for visiting my blog.







1 comment:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Great cards, I love the warm orange colours.