Tuesday 14 August 2007

DCM Little Extra

Lucky me!! I received four parcels this morning - one full of the new Basic Grey ranges from Charmed Cards and Crafts and another containing a CJ which members of their forum are taking part in. I also got my ribbons and rub-ons which I won on a well known auction site! So another day in crafting heaven, firstly completing the CJ layout (which I can't show on here - yet!) and secondly on the DCM Little Extra.

Going for a lie down now as I was up until 1.30am changing my Blog to make everything fit - where did the time go?

Today's brief from DCM was a sketch challenge called 'It's A Wiggly One', and here is my effort 'My Best Friend'.
I used DCWV Pocket Full of Posies paper, MM rub-ons, a metal frame held in place with brads adorned with gems and a single flower. The sticky ribbon is from DCWV and I threaded a silver bead onto organza ribbon as the finishing touch. The mat is stamped with a paisley print in black ink to add to the slightly ethnic feel. Hope you like it! :-)

9 comments:

Looby said...

this card is great - such pretty colours!

Kathy said...

well done Juliet
You wiggled well!

Patsy Jackson said...

Lovely card Juliet :) I really like the red/pink trim - gorgeous! Great use of the sketch.

Leigh said...

lovely card.

Beverley Todd said...

I love the colours - great card!

Rachel said...

hiya thanks for visiting my blog. love your card its gorgeous

ttfn luv Rach x

Louly said...

First again ay Juliet! I wonder where we'll be on list when we get back to school! I love this card, it's sooo lush.

Juliet said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments everyone - I really appreciate them all.

Lou - we will be waaaaaay down the list when we are back at school lol.

Sarah said...

Vey pretty card!