Monday, 10 September 2007

Christmas in September?


For the first time ever I am enjoying making Christmas cards - that must be thanks to Daring CardMakers challenge last week! I have gone a bit more traditional with this one, but was drawn to some of the BG Fruitcake papers on my last shopping spree (there are some scrummy designs in the range). I also love these Craftybitz metal embellishments and found that the flower garland I bought at G-Mex matched perfectly. Decided to enter this in one of the competitions at Charmed Cards & Crafts - www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk if anyone wants to have a go (great prizes on offer).
Feeling a bit sad at the moment as eldest DS is off to Birmingham University this weekend. Will really miss him :-(
Been a tough day at work today, emotionally draining - all I can say is if we think we have problems there is always someone worse off.
Oh well, tomorrow's another day!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I really like this card. Great!

Paula said...

This is wonderful. Love those papers, very delicious!

Mellie said...

Love those cards Juliet. Great work as allways.

Louly said...

Oooh! this is gorgeous!!!!