Saturday 21 June 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Thought it was about time I popped in to show what I've been up to. Well, apart from my DT work over at http://dotties-wonderful-world.blogspot.com , fulfilling zillions of orders at work and a few of my own, I have been creating my CJ for the 'Happy Crafters' group where I teach on Thursday mornings. I have chosen 'My Favourite Poems' for my theme - my friend Shell on the http://charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk forum chose this for our last CJ and I really enjoyed it and wanted one of my own! So I wave bye-bye to this next Thursday for a few months, sob, sob.





Most of the products used are either Basic Grey or K&Co with a sprinkling of Maya Road, Herbanella and Prima. This will be the first CJ the ladies have taken part in and I know they will love it. Just hope I don't have to give out too many detentions ladies if you are reading this, lol!!!
Be back soon with some more Dottie cards - I set myself a personal challenge on Dottie's blog, which lots of others are doing with me, so please feel free to pop over and join in.
Thanks for visiting, Juliet xxx

2 comments:

Sian said...

Wow, your CJ looks gorgeous. Hope you don't have to wait too long for it to come home :)

You have been very busy!

Mellie said...

Looks like a fab CJ . Hope your group has as much fun as we all do with the 3C's CJs. BTW next one coming your way on Monday. lol.