Monday, 9 June 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch

This week we have another of Katharina's fabulous sketches to work with over at http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com with an option to use chipboard. I love working with sketches and this one uses Imaginisce, Paper Adventures and K&Co Sea Glass papers, Prima flowers, K&Co Berry Sweet chipboard heart with ribbon and brads from stash. Edges inked with Versacolour Bamboo and unusually for me, no doodling!
I am all crafted out now for today, having made five A4 cards which are orders for work, four Father's Day cards, a 2 year old girl's Birthday card and I completed a double layout in a CJ - and in this heat!!
Off for a lie down now, lol.
TFL, Julietxx

18 comments:

kes said...

Love your cards and blog...
Kes
x

stampingbalou said...

Oh my Gosh, this is soooo cute !

Rosietoes said...

Loving your blog Juliet. It's fab. This card is so cute and the rest of your work is awesome.:)

ilonka -kreativgeschwafel- said...

really a fab card!

Katharina said...

Wonderful Juliet!! Such a creative interpretation of the sketch. Love all the details!! Terrific.

Kathy said...

Juliet - how lovely to hear from you (on my blog) - it seems ages! Not had much bloghopping time lately, so you gave me a much-needed nuge to come and visit. Love your little hula owls - they are soooo sweet. Off now for a quick catch up on your other bloggings!

Linda M said...

Darling card. Sounds like you deserve a dip in the pool.

Tracy said...

this is great the penguins are so cute, love it

PaperBabe - Kim said...

lovely card, really like how you've used the sketch!

LuLu said...

Love those gorgeous licke birds. great card and the colours are "spot on"!!!

Secret Crafter said...

Such a cute card. It's lovely.

steph said...

Great card! Well done for getting the chipboard in too! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Beth said...

Awww, this is so cute! I love the dancing penguins!

Bev said...

Love your card, it's adorable!

samgirl said...

awesome card -- so cute!!
I find it hard to make cards without any doodling on them too - this one is great tho!

tee said...

This is adorable! I have purchased the stamp for the hula girl and the ice lollies hope I can do them as much justice as you have! :) xx Tee

ENJAY said...

Wonderful card and as if you dont have enough to do you've been tagged lol!! checkout my blog for details.xxx

Mellie said...

Beautiful card. I love this little guy he's soooo cute.