Sunday 9 November 2008

Dottie's World Sunday Challenge - COLOUR ME SILLY!

Here is my card for the challenge over on Dottie's World this week. This was inspired by all the colourful fireworks I've seen this week, so the challenge is to use as much colour as you want. I've used the Home Tweet Home image from the new Animal Magic collection, Bo Bunny paper which was just made for this image, bazzill card embossed with Cuttlebug folder and that special Bazzill ribbon (the red one).
It's not easy to see, but the birds are flocked and the rest of the image is coloured with Prismas (what would I do without them?)
Well I've got at least a couple of hours crafting planned today, so I'm off to play.
Have a good day xxx

8 comments:

Sarah C said...

What a gorgeous card Juliet. I love this image xxx

Creative Chaos said...

A lovely and sweet card !!
Patti xx

Sian said...

Gorgeous card, so bright and cheerful!

Adele said...

LOVE this Juliet-the image suits the challenge perfectly. I wonder what I ever did before my Prismas!!!

Great challenge-thank you.

love Dingle.xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Gorgeous card Juliet.I really must get myself some Prismas, waiting to stock them but it's taking too long! Your colouring is superb. Lovely card,so bright and colourful xxx

Julie said...

Hi Juliet - gorgeous card, I always love your bold and vivid colour schemes - my kinda cards!! I've tagged you from my blog, which is still in it's infancy - thought it would be a way of finding out a little more about my favourite bloggers! Love Juliex

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous Juliet, really bright and fun, Love the challenge.

Louly said...

That's a cracker juliet! It's definitely ticked the colour box. I couldn't live without my prisma's either, I'm ordering some of the Prisma markers soon too - well I have to try them out!