Monday 10 November 2008

I Don't Like Mondays....

.....because I can't spend time crafting. Anyway, I have this to show you today, a Christmas card with a punched circle Christmas tree. I wanted to try using these fibres wrapped around the tree, so I kept the Cosmo Cricket papers simple, just inked edges and Istamped silver stars on the gold paper. So what is your verdict on the fibres? Difficult to say I suppose from a photograph - they do look quite good IRL I think.
I have a mountain of orders still to do this week and a charity craft fair to get ready for, but I will try to post something each day. *panics*.
Thanks for visiting xxx

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Juliet, I think your card is stunning and such a great idea. The fibres are perfect and wonderful addition. Chris x

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Juliet, I really like the fibres, reminds me of when I was little and my mum used to cover our christmas tree in silver thread stuff which I can not for thel ife of me remeber what it is called! But thanks for evoking those memories for me. x

Louly said...

The fibres look great! This is a really stylish card. I love it!

Sarah C said...

The fibres look amazing on piccie, so I can only imagine how utterly amaing they look IRL. I love this card xxx

jac, they're angel something or other. My Nan used to have them too and they got everywhere :)