Friday 7 November 2008

The Perfect Peggy Pig!

And here she is! I resized her for this card and she may be a little small, but perfectly formed, and perfectly happy just lazing around. Papers are Blonde Moments; I printed Peggy onto piggy pink Bazzill and again onto patterned paper then paper pieced her tiny bikini! Hmmm, doesn't cover much does it?
Tommorow it's back to my absolute favourite from this collection, the adorable Scruff - just can't resist him.
Almost the weekend - have a good one xx

11 comments:

Sian said...

Brilliant card and I love the papers :)

Sandra said...

Hi,gorgeous card,love these new animal images....and you've done a grand job with this one with the paper piecing,and lovely papers and colours too,
Take care
Sandra x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

brilliant - love the colours.
Can't wait til tomorrow - Scruff's my favourite too!!

Anonymous said...

lovely hun, you'vebeen tagged on my blog xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Another fabulous card Juliet, I love the colours and patterns you have used here. xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Love the flowers to. I've got a little something on my blog for you. Hope you like it :) Michele x

ribenaruby said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love the pig,definitely at her leisure.Have a good weekend!

Kathy said...

lol how cute is that? love Missy Piggy and the colours of the papers are fab.

Debbie said...

Great card Juliete, the image is so cute and I love the colours that you have used. Debbie x

Sarah C said...

Awwww, she's just adorable. Love the idea of printing her onto the Bazill. Must remember that idea.

Looking forward to seeing Scruff again. Hope you have a good week-end too xxx

v said...

Paper making. Nice and fun. I tried to follow ur blog but to no avail. Will try to again later, k?