Thursday 6 November 2008

Thursday is 'Ellie'day!

Here she is, and who couldn't love her? Ellie the Elephant is another of the brand new characters in Louise's Animal Magic collection and she's available as a download from Charmed.
I decided she needed her very own home, so made her this tent shaped card using Core'dinations cardstock.
Don't forget to pop over to Dottie's World where there is a fab challenge and just for taking part you will receive a gorgeous Fairy Dottie image absolutely free!
Have a thrilling Thursday and thanks for visiting xxx

6 comments:

Sian said...

Wow, wow, wow. She is adorable, can't wait to see what you create next ;)

ribenaruby said...

Love this creation. Ellie looks like an asian elephant, brilliantly coloured.Fab!

Sarah C said...

What a fantastic scrumptious card Juliet. I love the idea of giving her a home. She looks like she approves xxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card Juliet, I love Ellie and I love the tent you have created for her. x

Zoe said...

What a fab card, I love how you have made the circus tent!

Debbie said...

Fantastic card Juliet, Ellie is gorgeous and the I love the 'Bir Top' you have created. Debbie x