Saturday 30 May 2009

Cute Daisy May Challenge - Monotone


It's my first time at the Cute Daisy May challenge, which this week is to make a monotone card. It's ok to use images other than Daisy May, so I went with a Gorjuss Girl for my card, coloured with Copics, and my favourite colour of pink. The paper is a Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine freebie (nice quality papers!), the sentiment is an Autumn Leaves stamp, I used my nesties for the mat, an x-cut punch for the leaves and Papermania gems. The rose is from Hobbycraft and the ribbon from stash.
I'm feeling really pleased with myself today because I've been sorting out all those paper scraps and am on a mission to use them up. Also sorted all my 12x12's and it's amazing how ideas jump into your head when you see something you had forgotten about.
Hope you're having a gorgeous weekend xxx

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Juliet - thank you for joining us at CDM this week, it would be lovely to see you again next week
Ann x

Tara said...

This is fantastic Juliet, so striking in the monotone colours!
I was hoping my new papers would have arrived today but I think I will have to wait til Monday now ;o(
I'm on a mission this afternoon to have a good sort out of my 12x12 papers too, maybe try putting them into some kind of colour system? It must be catching, lol! xx

Katy said...

Fab card Juliet :) love the bright colours

xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

oh, just fabulous, I love these colours and gorgeous image, thanks for joining the daisy may challenge. janex

Sandie said...

Great card. Love the colours and that Gorjuss girl. Your colouring is lovely.

Well done on sorting your papers.. I spent 7hrs last week going through all of my stash :S

Have a great weekend :)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Juliet,l love the image and papers....
So gorgeous colours...

Hugs Riet.x

Sandra said...

Hi Juliet...beautiful card.love the GG image you have used,gorgeous papers and colour scheme...thanks for joining us this week at CDM,
Take care
San x

Linnie said...

your card is breathtaking juliet but i looooove your work thankyou for coming out to play with cute daisy may this week
luv
linniexxx

Net said...

That's a lovely card Juliet - thanks for coming to play with us!

Linda . J said...

Hi Juliet Beautiful card and I love pink. Thank you for joining us over at Cute Daisy May.
Hugs Linda

Sarah C said...

So beautiful and I adore that rose :D xoxo

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Awesome card Juliet - thanks for joining the Daisy may Challenge this week!

Paola said...

Very very pretty. Now who doesn't love a Gojuss girl? Wonderful work Juliet.

Have a great day,
Take care,
Paola