Sunday 31 May 2009

Dottie's World Challenge - Coffee & Cream with Spots or Stripes


Karen set the challenge over at Dottie's World today and here it is:-

"Coffee and Cream with Spots or Stripes" - and a Charmed download of course.
I used Madison in Paris from the Holly and Madison World Tour Downloads and coloured her with Copics. The papers are Kaisercraft and I stamped the border of the card before blending Brown Corduroy Distress Ink along the edges.

I love working with these colours so really enjoyed this challenge - thanks Karen!

There's just about time for you to join in with the Birthday celebrations at Dottie's World - good luck to everyone who entered the party games!

Have a great sunny Sunday xxx

15 comments:

Adele said...

Oh lovely, lovely! Gorgeous papers Juliet and perfect for the challenge...did you buy them especially? Very chic! Love it!

Hugs Dingle.xx

Tara said...

This is so gorgeous Juliet! I don't know how you do it but you do, lol!! The papers work perfectly and you've coloured Holly so beautifully - WOW! xx

Kim x said...

Oo La La! C'est magnifique! Another perfect and beautiful card Juliet. Just stunning!
Kim x

Louly said...

Phwarrrr!!! Juliet that's a cracker! I think you just get better and better!
I love everything about it♥

Karen Mortensen said...

This really is a WOW card! I adore all the details and that heart is just fabulous. The swirl is divine and you colouring superb - love your shading there, it's very effective.
Just a wonderful card - give it to me LOL

LOve
Karen xx

Karen said...

Absolutely gorjus card Juliet, really gorjus.

Love Karen xxx

Sandie said...

Simply beautiful! Those colours remind me of creamy chocolate, lol. I love your digi download... very tempting ;)

Sarah C said...

This is so elegant, it's beautiful xoxo

Sheila said...

OMG Juliet this is totally stunning!!!!!, so much detail it's just gorgeous.
Perfection!!!! I just love everything about it.
Hugs
Sheila x

eiyiyi said...

This is simply gorgeous. I love everthing about it! Your technique is perfect.

Paola said...

Such a beautiful card. I just love all the sparkle in the heart. The colours work so well together.
Very pretty.
Have a great day,
Take care,
Paola

Gunn (Merete) said...

What a beautiful card. I just love your coloring- for that matter : I love everything in this card.So much to explore.

Nicole Bailey said...

LOVE IT Juliet!

Love the colors and the papers and love how you colored in the image.....I always want to color Holly in France with blue and red for France but she is stunning in cream and coffee!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Juliet,l love the colours and papers.

Hugs Riet.x